F for Fashion:TE-TELEPHONE me

23 Μαΐου 2017





Hello Fashionlovers,

Time is up,i had to return,I know it has been a little time since my latest post.I am back with something as fresh as this elevated gingham shirt-top{don't you think? }.
If you want to enhance a boring top choice then opt for a raffled gingham shirt-top.Raffles is an up-coming trend that is going to replenish everything that fringes used to do to us back in 2014-massive craze-.
.SPOILER.I have to confess that i am truly in love with them.A new post is coming soon and my mission is to make you fall for them too.

Neutrals are the best way to pair a print even if this is full of colours and flowers.Gingham looks pretty good with this vintage-treasured skirt.This year is all about long,midis and minis,regular skirts are just a story to remember.
I brought the urban-ism in a retro look,i mixed graffiti-es with gingham and well remixes are my thing don't you think?.Even my handbag is a te-telephone,damn.  










If you adore this timepiece,i got a surprise for you.Buy yours with my unique discount code:YURICHAT for a 15% off to your purchase.



Photographs are taken by:@antonis.gr


i am wearing:
skirt:vintage
Zaful floral midi dress Summer 2017 Promotion  
watch:Daniel-Wellington Use the discount code YURICHAT for a 15% off to your purchase.
shoes:zara

Be stylish,

-eyridiki.-


4 σχόλια

© Chatoyant21. Design by FCD.