F for Fashion: ETHNIC BORDEAUX

18 Ιουλίου 2016

Hello Fashionlovers,

Welcome to another fashion post,where summer meets ethnic details!Summer 016' is dedicated to knitted swimwear!This season i have a passion for knitted,handmade swimwear,that always adjust the ethnic touch i want to my beach-y look.




Recently,i discovered Heartmade by Amalia knitted swimwear collection and every piece stole my heart.Talented Amalia from Greece knows how to transform a woman's knitted dream to a beautiful swimwear!Every piece its made by her hands in a very creative way.Her unique pieces combine Greek Summer and Bohemian Details!

I matched this lovely handmade top with my bell-bottom  jeans in white color and my lovely scarf which i transform it in a turban,in order to complete the whole look.Bare feet and wooden jewel were necessary to this ethnic concept. 





-Eyridiki 

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

© Chatoyant21. Design by FCD.