F for Fashion:Do it in your way|So ShoeXChatoyant21|

8 Οκτωβρίου 2015

Hey Fashionlovers&fashionbloggers!Ι am so excited to share with you guys an another shoe-post!I am reviewing shoes for the fashion shoe shop ''So Shoe''.This time i am going to show you low boots with flat sole,a nice option for an everyday look and not only!The pair is black with raspy print.The boots are so elastic,they do not have a zipper or buttons.They are absolutely comfortable on feet,great shoe for walking,you can wear the at work and university!They look nice on trousers and midi-dresses or even midi-skirts.You could wear them with shorts or mini-skirt,be careful though,because low boots,maybe will ''cut'' your legs and make you look shorter.I tried too match these chic boots with my black skinny jeans and my white-stripped shirt.I finish my look with my dark purple bag.Its a nice outfit for work,coffee and shopping.Cozy and easy!Loved it?Share it!






i am wearing:
shirt&Bag:ZARA
Shoes:So Shoe store,Γκλαβάνη 40 στον Βολο
skinny jeans:Pull&Bear




1 σχόλιο

© Chatoyant21. Design by FCD.