F for Fashion:Cozy Chic|So Shoe X Chatoyant21|

30 Οκτωβρίου 2015

Hey fashionlovers&fashionbloggers!I m so happy for today's post because i am going to show you my first fashion-video,fashion vlogging is something that i really want to do in the future and my new friend Rozie,who took all the pictures below,filmed this small video and helped me,by giving me some first edititing tips.She is really talented and friendly too,you can see her cool work in her youtube channel(CLICK HERE)I hope that we could work togather!I've made a video channel,called Chatoyant21,i am going to start uploading more videos,fashion-lookbook,DIY and other videos.I just cant't wait.I am going to post the video at the end of this post so you can see it and you could tell me what you think.Fashion Vlogging is something like an ambition for me,so i hope i could make it.You guys can help me by subscribing my channel.So today's look is a fashion-review look.I am reviewing for the fashion shoe store in Greece,Volos called ''So Shoe''.As you can see from the photographes below,i am reviewing a casual pair of low boots in dark green.This pair is excactly what you need for this winter for 3 reasons: 1.its a pair of low boots and everyone should have one(haha ok) 2.They are very comfortable and so easy to wear 3.wear them with jeans or dress, it will make your outfit so fashionable.It's a great option for someone who wants an everyday-pair for the cold days of the winter.Try to suit them with high,over the knee socks,they will look  so chic.I matched the low boots with my lovely jeans dress and my white sweater.So simple and so chic.I finished the look with my vintage suede jacket.Take a look to my video and my photos below and tell me your opinion:


subscribe me for more:Chatoyant21







i am wearing:
shoes:so shoe,Γκλαβάνη 40 Βόλος
dress:ZARA
sweater:PULL&BEAR
jacket:vintage

Photagraphes and video by Rosie.

Rosie's channel:CLICK HERE




2 σχόλια

© Chatoyant21. Design by FCD.