F for Fashion:BLACK SPACES|So ShoeXChatoyant21| (YOINS REVIEW)

23 Οκτωβρίου 2015

Hello fashionlovers&fashionbloggers!I am really sorry that i didn't write to you for such a long time,but i was busy studying and i got huge problems with my internet connection.This is an another fashion post with me reviewing one more chic pair of peep toe from the fashion-shoe store ''So Shoe'' and the lovely black strapless dress,which i am wearing as T-shirt from www.yoins.com.The pair that i am wearing are a black medium high peep toe,which are a great option for a 17+ women.Really comfortable and easy to wear.Wear them with jeans or cocktail dress they will look chic and fashionable!They've got a minimal detail,spaces in the two sides of each shoe,which is a huge upcoming trend for this seasons,we saw spaces at jeans,leggings and t-shirt.Furthermore i them because they are leather so they could give a rock touch in your look.I matched them with my new black strapless dress find it HERE.I really like it because of its cyfon pattern and its quality!So fashionable and chic,you can wear it for a coffee or drink!I tried it with my blue skinny jeans and i made the piece look better for fall.I finished the look with my transparent clutch and my lovely black tie,i got a feeling that ties are going to be a huge trent for the upcoming season,a lot of fashion girls wear it like Margaret Zhang,so prepare yourself for more androgynous clothing lines!Check the photographs below to see what i mean:









i am wearing:
shoes:So Shoe, Γκλαβανη 40, Βολος
jeans:Zara
clutch:Bershka




Δημοσίευση σχολίου

© Chatoyant21. Design by FCD.