F for Fashion: LA CHINOISE

4 Οκτωβρίου 2018



Rouge at its best.La CHINOISE inspired by Godard's film,1967. Workwear, overalls and jumpsuits.We have seen them trending through the different decades.From late 60's to 80's and 90's, jumpsuits was the key to a stylish yet comfortable look.

Straight and strict lines are dating back to 1980.The safest option,some people do swear on the mini black dress but i swear on jumpsuits.The cheongsam red top is the perfect excuse for antithesis.I could not resist, so i gave to the look a more feminine perspective by adding the right belt,detailed with pearls and my vintage black mini bag.Oh and do not ever forget your red lipstick.

Photographs were taken by Agrido








































































I am wearing:

JUMPSUIT:BLAMEYOURDAZE
top,bag:vintage



thank you,

euridice.-

3 σχόλια

  1. Great piece of content. This is really very useful for me. The amazing topic you described here. The writing style is very impressive and easy to understand. I usually find such a good content. I never comment on any article but this one something different. I can't stop to comment myself. last time I read some good post at timesera .Here i am sharing some posts which completely very amazing. Read it short inspirational quotes

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Great stuff!

    You are doing great work,
    we really love your writing skills.
    keep sharing things like these!

    Hindi Panda

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

© Chatoyant21. Design by FCD.