F for FASHION: LILAC : WHAT I WILL BE WEARING THIS FALL.

25 Σεπτεμβρίου 2018



oh hi,

i can definitely see myself in these pale colours and unstoppable layering this Fall or/and Winter. I can see 1990 trending too.I remember my mother and my little self in these colours.Baby blue, lilac,light green-lime.This look is extremely mixed up.Modern urban-ism with a touch of retro vibes.I love antithesis.If somebody would ask me to tell one key piece that every women needs in her wardrobe would be this 70's midi skirt.I could consider it as the most worn piece in my wardrobe  too.Easy to wear, easy to be layered.I have worn it with jeans underneath too.The buggy knitted sweater in lilac is perfectly matched with the lime green long shirt.I use that shirt as a camvas. Finished the look with my all time favorite 70's shoes and my mum's 90's bag.












Pictures were taken by : Antonis Agrido


i am wearing:

SHIRT,SWEATER,BAG :vintage
SKIRT,SHOES:zara
handpieces: Daniel Wellington 




3 σχόλια

© Chatoyant21. Design by FCD.