MY 2017 #FforFashion FLASH BACK

29 Δεκεμβρίου 2017

































Well,well 2017 was a full year or a year full of inspiration,promises,fashion,trends,photographs,posts,my very first fashion week attendance,my first vocation trip,lots of collaborations,10k followers on instagram,new friends(good ones!), creativity,happiness,romance,love,bad luck and good luck,laugh and tears(oh a lot of tears) and many many more experiences worth living for.I am THANKFUL of everything.I had everything that i wished for,moreover i had people near me,that i love and care about!I want to thank each one of you guys who have sent me your love and messages throughout this year,who visit this blog regularly and express kind words about everything we do...
I couldn't thank more my boyfriend,my partner in crime who tries his best and surprises me everytime with his talent.I believe in you!

Seriously i can't wait to jump in 2018'train,a brand you journey is about to begin!Are you with me?

Oh before we begin...let's have some fun by doing a #FforFashion FLASH-BACK of my most favorite 2017 fashion posts and collaborations .(CLICK the titles to get linked in the posts you see).






See you next year!
Always be creative.

Eyridiki.-





1.F for Fashion:TUXEDO INSIDER























2.F FOR FASHION: AMOUREUX
.
















3.F FOR FASHION:BIG IN VELVET JAPAN






4.










3.F FOR FASHION:SHADES OF SHADOWS

































5.F FOR FASHION:''MORE SHOES,LESS RACISM''




























6.F FOR FASHION:RUNWAY-EVENING DRESS IN A DAY OUT-


'






.
















.
















.










.




















.




















.





.





-The end.

sending you lots of love and kisses.



Δημοσίευση σχολίου

© Chatoyant21. Design by FCD.