F for Fashion:AT THE GREENGROCERS

6 Σεπτεμβρίου 2017





Hey hey,

long time to see you,sorry but we had to take a week off,no just kidding,the weather was too hot for us.I freaking hate sweating,while i am posing for a new post and Antonis just hate the brightness of a sky without clouds.
I am back,bringing to you a brand new post with Autumn vibes.Wearing the key piece of Fall, a raincoat. Minimalistic design in the most wearable colour of this and the upcoming's season, vivid red.
Even if it shouts for ''casual'' i suited it with my twitted mules to elevate not just the red coat but also the whole look.
Well the ''whole look'' goes for this easy going outfit.I paired my jeans with a Logo T-shirt which has red details.I am poison.








                                                              Photography by antonis.agr


i am wearing:

Raincoat:Rainsjournal from https://www.daydreamers.gr/
T-shirt:the.alinaleon
shoes:zara
jeans:bershka


Hairstyle by Zisis Tambas

Thank you.


eyridiki.-

1 σχόλιο

© Chatoyant21. Design by FCD.