F for Fashion:DOBE-CHIC

2 Μαΐου 2016


Hello Fashionlovers&Fashionbloggers ,today's post is a fashion post!
A perfect day,always starts with a city walk!Shemi, the beautiful Doberman girl,made my post a little more cute!The outfit should be nothing but casual and sporty!Main and basic piece of my outfit is sneakers.Its all you need for a big walk,especially with a dog!I suited these shoes,with one of my favorite pieces of my whole wardrobe,the oversized hoodie!It just gives an extra grunge-casual touch in every outfit!Mystery and chic.I wore a short A-shape dress in grey as color under-layer of this hoodie.Finished the look with this chic and minimal silver ring in X shape,which is from http://www.ringsandtings.com/ a lovely online store,where anyone could find inexpensive accessories and clothes.Take a look to the pictures below and tell me what do you think.


sneakers:Adidas
Dress:ZARA
Hoodie:Vintage
Accessories:ZARA




Δημοσίευση σχολίου

© Chatoyant21. Design by FCD.