F for Fashion:SNAKE OUT

14 Απριλίου 2016

Hello Fashionlovers&Fashionblogger,
after a mini trip in Thessaloniki,i am back home and happy to share with you a brand new fashionable
post.I thins post i am mixing print and minimal details in black and white,under the influence of 70's.I these pictures i am wearing my favorite pieces for the mid-season.Getting started from the skirt,this black and white printed skirt,in A shape is a chic and different edition of the classic jeans skirt.Is an easy option for an everyday look and not only.I styled it with a white top,but you shouldn't be afraid it to match it with another color,blue makes such a great combination with it.I wore my black leather waist-bag,in order to be comfortable and not holding anything.The pair of shoes,that i chose made my outfit more vintage and chic.Finishing by the last details,i wore these lovely sunnies in pink-transparent color,eccentric and such a big trend!Take a look to the pictures below and tell me what do you think!



all the pictures are taken by Bigote Photography


i am wearing:
skirt:stradivarious
top:pull&bear
bag:Ladyluckbysagi
shoes,sunnies:zara


Δημοσίευση σχολίου

© Chatoyant21. Design by FCD.