F for Fashion:READY FOR NYE|So ShoeXLadyluckbysagi|

31 Δεκεμβρίου 2015


Hello Fashiolovers&fashionbloggers!What did you choose to wear for tonight?Velvet,glitter or lace?Metal clothes and accessories are a huge trend and every girl loves to sparkle at night!Well if you love the attention this is definitely a nice choice for you!I like eccentric dresses and this is one of my favorite!Its from Ladyluckbysagi store in Volos!Cute mini dress with metalic-pink color and some c-through details.I could say that is 60's inspired because of its line.It looks amazing with high heels and high boots,over the knee too..i can imagine!I matched it with these chic but also classic black leather high boots from So Shoe store!Finished the look with accessories,my lovely clutch from Ladyluckbysagi made by Christina Malle.I prefer not to wear any other jewellery because of the sparkling dress!





HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE <3

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

© Chatoyant21. Design by FCD.