F for Fashion:Stay Urbanish|So Shoe X Chatoyant21|(YOINS & WSB REVIEW)

18 Νοεμβρίου 2015

Hello Fashionlovers&Fashionbloggers!Its's been a long time since i wrote to you and i am really sorry,but i've got a so many things to show you and a new fashion lookbook video so stay tuned in my  blog,fb-page and in my youtube chanel.This post is a fashion-review post,i am reviewing this classic  loafers but also really extreme due to its iridescent color pair of shoe from the fashion-shoe store ''So Shoe'' in Volos,Greece.(FIND IT HERE).These shoes are a total must for this winter,perfect for an  everyday look because they are so comfy!This pair is ideal for an eccentric shoe-lover who loves to be the center of attention,because of its crazy but also fashionable color.They are easy to wear though they have this extreme color.Don't think just do it!I suit them with my new black vest from WWW.YOINS.COM.I really like this online fashion-store because it has great pieces and nice quality.The Vest is all black and i received it with a black belt,its quality is really great.As i wrote you in previous posts vests are a must have for the FALL/WINTER collections and everyone should have one,because they are so easy to wear!We love them cause they make our waist to look thinner,but also we can wear them with jeans,qullotes and midi dresses.I think vests are the new coats or jackets!You can definitely find the one you like HERE.I matched my vest with my black jeans and my nude blouze(Basic items).I finished my look with my new and basic black shoulder bag from wholesalebuying.com.Its an everyday medium bag great choice for work,school and universite.Nice quality and amazing price find it HERE.See more details in the pictures below:










i am wearing:
shoes: HERE,So Shoe Glavani 40 Volos,GREECE
jeans:PULL&BEAR
blouse:ZARA
                                                           vest:WWW.YOINS.COM
bag: HERE
                                                            

2 σχόλια

© Chatoyant21. Design by FCD.